Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update!

I haven't posted in so long I feel bad! So sorry!! So here is an update as to what I've been up to and why I've neglected my online life :]. I moved back home from school for the summer! I am so happy to be done with finals! Moving home was a bit hectic. I rode with my boyfriend and his car broke down and we waited an hour for a tow truck! It took us about 4hrs to get back, it usually only takes us 2. I have been unpacking slowly ever since. I swear my dorm room is much bigger than my room at home! At my dorm everything fit! My grandparents are currently visiting and we are having a ton of fun!

Now on the photo side of things... I had the photography show at my school, my work consisted of ten film pieces. I got a lot of positive feedback. I ordered a fujifilm instax camera. I am soooo excited to get it! It is similar to a polaroid. I am going to do an art project with it I'm not sure what yet.

And finally.. Because I'm home for sumer I should have more time for photo shoots! Please contact me for pricing! I am doing some portfolio building sessions so I will have some discount shoots! If you live near West Jordan, Utah and need a photographer you know who to call ;].

Have a wonderful week! And great summer!

- Candice

To keep up on everything hit the follow button.

No comments: